The Commercial Network of Long Island Board of REALTORS® (LIBOR) consists of members who do business, in whole or in part, in investment and commercial property.
Objectives of the Commercial Network
- To unite those REALTORS® who have an interest in investment and commercial property for the purpose of enhancing the commercial real estate profession.
- To provide commercial education, resources, mentoring and networking to benefit all members.
- To encourage and facilitate cooperation among REALTORS® engaged in marketing commercial and investment property.
- To foster sound, prudent and ethical practices as they relate to marketing commercial and investment real estate.
- To foster and develop a knowledgeable membership through continuing education.
- To promote interest in and encourage commercial and investment real property ownership.
- To promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the commercial real estate profession as expressed in the Code of Ethics of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.
- To collect information relevant to commercial real estate and make it available to the membership.